Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kickin off the Artblog!

After doing a few of the life drawing sessions, and not really getting a chance to see everyone's work, I figured it would be very cool to have a blog where everyone could post up their work for comments and critique. I later realized that to be specific like that would stifle contribution, so I figured the best option is simply to have a blog for ALL visual art, be it sketches, renders, or finished work.  I'm curious also to see what everyone also does in their spare time or for their own projects, and hopefully if everyone posts their work here, we'll inspire each other to keep that art muscle toned.

I look forward to seeing everyone else's work!

For now, here are two digital paintings from the last Life Drawing session with Earth:



No comments:

Post a Comment